WEDDING GOWN

Photos courtesy of Forever

wedding dresses under 50 dollars

Photos courtesy of Forever 21

Have a lured you in?! Over the weekend, I stopped into Forever 21 (yes I know, teeny-bop galore) for a couple basic t-shirts. They’re super cheap! Anyway, I found the most amazing twisted strap, white chiffon maxi dress on the 2nd floor of the downtown San Francisco location….AND I can’t find it online anywhere. But it’s still worth chatting about..it was under $30 and super cute!! Lots of us on budgets these days, even more so if you’re planning a wedding. Think out of the box when shopping for that wedding dress….I’m definitely a believer of style but if I could go on a fabulous honeymoon with the money that I used to purchase my dress, I would! The key to an under $50 wedding dress? Research, explore and don’t look for the word ‘wedding’! Go to the sale racks and enter stores you thought you’d never go to. Keep an open mind and think ‘cocktail dress’. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin